At Ríos Espinosa, we have extensive experience in administrative procedures for real estate sales.
- Prior advice to the client regarding the sale and purchase transaction (in tax matters) and resolution of queries.
- Coordination with the representative of the other party for the signing before a Notary.
- Accompaniment and guidance at the Notary on the day of signing (in Spanish and English).
- Subsequent procedures after the sale and purchase transaction.
We assist our clients who wish to buy or sell a property throughout the entire process.
We have an experienced team to ensure the success of the real estate transaction you carry out. We advise you from day one, answering all your questions, and we take care of the entire process up to the day of the signing, as well as the subsequent procedures after the transaction.
In the case of a sale, after the signing before a notary, it will be necessary to carry out a series of procedures, which we at Ríos Espinosa take care of:
- Notification to the City Council in relation to the IIVTNU.
- Notification to the Patronato, the Cadastre, and the Property Administration in relation to the produced alteration (deletion).
- If the seller is a non-resident for tax purposes: preparation of the 210 model related to the Patrimonial Gain/Loss derived from the sale (deadline: 4 months from the signing of the operation before a Notary).
In the case that our client is the buyer of the property, we carry out the following procedures after the day of the signing before a notary:
- Preparation and submission of the 600 model (ITPyAJD).
- Registration of the Property/ies in the relevant Property Registry.
- Notification to the Patronato, the Cadastre, and the Property Administration in relation to the produced alteration (registration).