At Ríos Espinosa, we have extensive experience in administrative procedures for real estate sales.
Wondering what the administrative procedures for real estate sales are like?
- Prior advice to the client regarding the sale and purchase transaction (in tax matters) and resolution of queries.
- Coordination with the representative of the other party for the signing before a Notary.
- Accompaniment and guidance at the Notary on the day of signing (in Spanish and English).
- Subsequent procedures after the sale and purchase transaction.
We assist our clients who wish to buy or sell a property throughout the entire process.
Contact us to learn more about our administrative procedures for real estate sales service
Leave us your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
We advise you from a fiscal and legal perspective for the purchase or sale of a property
We have an experienced team to ensure the success of the real estate transaction you carry out. We advise you from day one, answering all your questions, and we take care of the entire process up to the day of the signing, as well as the subsequent procedures after the transaction.
If you sell a property or real estate
In the case of a sale, after the signing before a notary, it will be necessary to carry out a series of procedures, which we at Ríos Espinosa take care of:
- Notification to the City Council in relation to the IIVTNU.
- Notification to the Patronato, the Cadastre, and the Property Administration in relation to the produced alteration (deletion).
- If the seller is a non-resident for tax purposes: preparation of the 210 model related to the Patrimonial Gain/Loss derived from the sale (deadline: 4 months from the signing of the operation before a Notary).
If you are the buyer of a property
In the case that our client is the buyer of the property, we carry out the following procedures after the day of the signing before a notary:
- Preparation and submission of the 600 model (ITPyAJD).
- Registration of the Property/ies in the relevant Property Registry.
- Notification to the Patronato, the Cadastre, and the Property Administration in relation to the produced alteration (registration).
Our clients and what they say about us