Advice and Management for Foreigners in Marbella

If you are looking for a consultancy for immigration procedures in Marbella, we can help you. In Ríos Espinosa we have a specialized department for Foreigners in which different languages are spoken: English, French, German, Italian and Romanian. Thus, we can help you in the following matters:

  • Application for Residence
  • Nationality Applications.
  • Application for N.I.E (Foreigners Identification Number).
  • Management of work permits to work employed by others or self-employed.
  • Procedures with the Town Hall, Registration, Property Registry
  • Wills in two languages.
  • Process of setting up the utility contracts: Water, Electricity, Telephone, Banks…
  • And in general, help in any arrangement that, due to the language barrier or the procedures, you need for the correct adaptation to our country.

We want you to feel comfortable and safe in our country, that’s why we will be by your side guiding you and helping you so that our regulations or our language are not a problem for you.

Contact your Consultancy for Foreigners in Marbella

Leave us your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.

    Purposes: Respond to your requests and send you commercial information, including by electronic means. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party. Recipients: No data transfers are foreseen. Rights: You can withdraw your consent at any time, as well as access, rectify, delete your data and other rights at Additional Information: You can expand the information in the link of legal warning.

    N.I.E. and Residence

    If you need to acquire your Foreigners Identification Number (N.I.E.) or prove your Residence in Spain, we take care of guiding you throughout the process, from managing the appointment before the National Police to processing and presenting the corresponding documents to the Tax Authority.

    Asesoría para Extranjeros en Sabinillas

    Administrative Transactions

    Any procedure that you must carry out before Town Hall, the Property Registry, the Civil Registry or any other Official Organism, you have our team to guide you and accompany you throughout the process.

    Asesoría de Extranjeros en Sabinillas

    Leave your phone and we'll call you

      Personal services

      If you need to resolve any personal issue with your bank, or with any private company that you have a contract with (insurance, utilities…) and you want us to guide you in the process, count on us to advise you and process as much as you need.

      Gestoría de Extranjeros en Málaga

      Our clients and what they say about us