Our Property administrative and management area will be in charge of carrying out the following services for your Community of Owners:
- Attention and reception to the co-owners and neighbours of the Community by email, telephone, video call or face-to-face visit to the office.
- Management of notifications for Ordinary and/or Extraordinary meetings according to the current legislation for joint ownership (Ley de Propiedad Horizontal).
- Assistance to and, where applicable, acting as Secretary-Administrator at all Ordinary and/or Extraordinary Meetings that are necessary. To assist those owners who need it, bilingual staff (Spanish and English) will be available at the meetings.
- Transcription of the agreements that are approved in the different meetings (Ordinary and/or Extraordinary) to the Minutes Book that we will guard, providing a written copy of the same to the owners of the Community.
Your community of owners needs someone that will watch over the common interest of their neighbours. From the highest standards of professionalism and regulations, we will manage it efficiently.
- Regular visits by the Administration along with the President or other members of the Community´s Board in order to check/verify the correct upkeep of the common elements, duly noting any measures that should be taken in that regard
- Control, planning, and follow-up of maintenance work in general.
- Supervision of works performed by the community employees (property employees).
- 24 hour operating line, in case of any emergency that may arise.
- Reception and attention of the Mandatory Electronic Notifications received by your Community of Owners.
- Constant mailing of briefs and informative communications to the owners, as well as the transcripts of all the agreements that are approved in the different meetings (Ordinary and / or Extraordinary), all in Spanish and English.
- Management and control of everything related to contracts with suppliers and to insurance policies subscribed and/or budgeted for the Community of Owners with General Insurance Companies.
- Inclusion of office supplies and languages in our fees (paper, envelopes, photocopies, telephone costs, translations to English…); with the exception of the expenses of Post Office mail.
“Colaboramos desde hace años con RÍOS ESPINOSA para todos los asuntos laborales y fiscales. Es una suerte poder contar con ellos; el trato siempre ha sido excepcional, destacando sobre todo la profesionalidad y el cariño que en todo momento nos han brindado.”
¡Asesoría y Gestoría de primera calidad y trato! Un placer emprender con ellos, te informan de todo, fantástico asesoramiento y equipo, desde el principio me trataron genial, me encantan. ¡Gracias para apoyar mi empresa!
“Trabajamos con Ríos Espinosa desde hace más de 30 años y tanto a nivel profesional como personal, la relación es excelente. Su profesionalidad y seriedad, así como la confianza que transmiten, hacen que sigamos contando con ellos, siendo ya la segunda generación que lo hace.”
“As a new resident in Spain working as a wedding DJ, I struggled to understand what was required of me in terms of registering as self employed, filing tax returns and generally trying to keep on the right side of the law. The Foreigners Department of Ríos Espinosa took care of everything for me.”
“Ríos Espinosa has been assisting us with all our tax and VAT requirements at a very reasonable monthly cost. I can highly recommend their Companies team for Spanish or English speaking small business owners looking for the best advice at a reasonable price.”