At Rios Espinosa we have a Property Administration and management Area, where our economic-legal area will be in charge of carrying out the following services for your Community of Owners:
- Drawing up the annual budget of foreseeable expenses and its corresponding distribution between the different properties and/or phases.
- Processing payments and/or income authorized by the Community Board in accordance with the Budgets.
- Issuing of electronic and/or paper payment slips for community expenses, both ordinary and extraordinary, and management thereof.
- Drawing up of interim financial statements of the Community, and preparing of reports, surveys and proposals that serve as a basis for decision-making by the Board.
A correct economic management of your community of owners, will allow you to optimize your costs in order to maintain and expand the common interests of all the neighbours.
Contact your Property Administration in Malaga
Leave us your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Legal advice, through our registered lawyer, in every issue related to the Community of Owners and its administration, through verbal and/or written consultations.
- Management and, where appropriate, subsequent processing of claims for pending Community fees by Owners.
- Legal actions against debtors.
- Complete management and processing in setting up New Communities.
Tax And Labour Consultancy
- Permanent and ongoing consultancy services to the Community of Owners, through our Labour Advisors, regarding social-labour matters (property employees).
- Labour consultancy of the community: verbal and/or written inquiries, registration and cancellation of employees with social security, reports for job-related accidents or illnesses, receipts for payment of salaries, study and issue of forms for social security contributions, reporting of personnel infractions and drafting of sanctions…
- Permanent and ongoing consultancy services to the Community of Owners, through our Economists, regarding all tax accounting matters.
- Drafting and submitting of tax obligations that the community might need.
[dt_testimonials_carousel order=”asc” dis_posts_total=”” custom_content_bg_color=”#dedede” img_max_width=”80px” image_paddings=”30px 30px 20px 20px” img_border_radius=”500px” slides_on_wide_desk=”2″ slides_on_desk=”2″ slides_on_lapt=”2″ post_title_font_size=”20px” post_title_line_height=”22px” custom_title_color=”#777777″ post_title_bottom_margin=”10px” testimonial_position_font_size=”18px” testimonial_position_color=”#4276a6″ content_bottom_margin=”0px” arrow_bg_width=”36x” arrow_border_width=”0px” arrow_border_color=”#ffffff” arrow_bg_color=”#010040″ arrow_border_color_hover=”#010040″ arrow_bg_color_hover=”#010040″ r_arrow_icon_paddings=”0px 0px 0px 0px” r_arrow_v_offset=”0px” l_arrow_icon_paddings=”0px 0px 0px 0px” l_arrow_v_offset=”0px” category=””]
Our clients and what they say about us